Darshi: The simple reason that only some people become entrepreneurs

Hello everyone. In our world there are over seven billion people and all of us have different ideas. We tend to generate more ideas as geography, demography, education and occupations change. So come to think of it, only less than one percent of the population end up being an entrepreneur. The reason behind this is that only a true entrepreneur will go out there to make their idea into reality. Sometimes those people who do not make their idea into reality actually have a better idea that could work brilliantly, but if you do not try it will just die in your head. A true entrepreneur is one who becomes a great leader: first you need to set an example and then ask people to follow in your footsteps.

For those of you out there who want to be an entrepreneur, my advice is that you will get indirect competition from nearly seven billion people. If you are not a strong entrepreneur there are more chances that your business will fail within the first couple of years. So work hard to achieve your goals.

OK, enough of my wisdom… here is the latest gossip. We are going to register d’ brew. It is not an easy task for me as I have never done anything like this before. I am really nervous. But I knew I can get help through the ARU Start-up Lab, so I reached out and got in touch with James Barlow, one of our Start-up Lab mentors. He helped me to finalise how to register the company, and one of my friends helped me to do the company registration. It is a rather simple process. You can do it online and it only costs you £15.

So this is it for today regarding d’ brew. And with regards to Jade Boutiques we are planning to go to some fairs soon.

“It is not about ideas. It is about making it happen.” – Behance